Join MVP Consulting staff and your cohorts for a facilitator program that will be like none other you have participated in. This experience enhances the skills necessary for any experiential facilitator.
The Experiential Facilitation 101 training created by Michelle Cummings, the "Big Wheel" at Training Wheels, is a fundamental training for the experiential facilitator. This three-day training provides an important step in building the foundational skills necessary to lead experiential programs.
• Be able to provide basic disclosure and framing presentations for participants at the beginning of a program.
• Effective Sequencing: Be able to plan and sequence a basic experiential program
• Safety: Emotional and Physical
• Program focus: Skill Development based or Concept based
• Experiential Learning Cycle – Kolb Model
• Effective Debriefing – Top 10 techniques
• Active Listening, Linking, Confronting behaviors, Blocking and Supporting, Controlling Dominate Participants, The Art of Giving Effective Directions, Learning Styles, Creative Partnering Tools, Attention Getters, Managing Group Energy, Empathizing, Courage, Willingness to Model, Presence, Belief in Group Process, Stamina, Self Awareness, Sense of Humor, Inventiveness: MacGuyver Facilitation, Analyzing Games, Ability to Cope with Verbal Attacks, Refocusing Groups
• Problem solvers
• Processing and Debriefing
This training is open to any professional wanting to increase their skills in experiential facilitation. Professionals of all levels of education and experience are welcome. This training is applicable to you regardless of the field or setting you are intending on applying these methods. Professionals such as teachers, preachers, coaches, therapists, counselors, corporate trainers and CEO’s have all benefited from this training.
Your registration includes 3 full days of training. 20 continuing education hours approved through ISEP. A field guide manual that contains the facilitator script for the activities you will see during training. Facilitator Kit that has 10 of the processing tools you will be exposed to during the training.
• Experiential Teaching Methods
• 45 Facilitation concepts taught
• Reinforcements tools.
• Fun & Laughter